What is Travelcoup
Travelcoup is an online booking platform selling fully individualized travel itineraries as easy and as quickly as possible to travelers. They focus on tours, attractions and activities and offer single and multi-day tours worldwide.
The company was established in 2013 in Germany. Travelcoup offers its travelers a reward system where they can earn travel coins for or booking, writing reviews, and for sharing travel discoveries. These travel coins can, later on, be used to pay for future travels which encourage travelers to continue to book activities and tours through them.
Why sell on Travelcoup
Joining this OTA could help your business gain more travelers. Travelcoup often reaches travelers that are yet to decide what to do once they have arrived at their destination. They let tourists browse through their products by entering their destination first.
Then, they can choose a category such as wine & dine, sightseeing, sports action & adventure, romance, culture or nightlife. Now, let's review the top benefits that they can offer you as a tour operator:
- No registration fee: It's completely free to become an experience-supplier on Travelcoup. On top of this, registering is quick and easy as it can be done in a few simple steps.
- Mobile friendly: Their website is very mobile-friendly. In fact, Travelcoup works with a mobile-first philosophy.
- More bookings: By signing up you can reach out to more customers and your experiences will be promoted prominently through their website and their distribution partners, which means free marketing for you!
Things to remember
Travelcoup works with professional suppliers of local destination services from around the world. But this doesn’t necessarily mean you’re suitable. Here, the things you need to bear in mind before getting in touch with them.
- Partners: Tavelcoup works with direct operators only. If you’re offering services including tours, attractions, activities, nightlife, cooking classes, shows & events, city cards, ground transportation, winter sports, and shore excursions.
- Target market: Travelers can only pay in Euros and US Dollars and their website are only available in German and English. Furthermore, they have another office in Canada.
- Cancellation policy: Travelers can always cancel free of charge until 3 days ahead of the start of your booked tour/activity.