What is Tiqets
Founded in 2014, Tiqets is there to connect travelers with instant, last-minute, mobile tickets to top museums and attractions all over the world. Their main mission is to make culture more accessible
And to get more people more frequently into both hidden gems and the top museums and attractions.
They offer more than 4,200 products in over 60 different countries.From visiting the Museum in Rome, skipping the line to the Eiffel Tower to the Heineken Experience Tour in Amsterdam, travelers are promised to find the perfect cultural experience on Tiqets for them.
Why sell on Tiqets
Tiqets is the world’s most trusted ticketing platform for museums and attractions on Trustpilot. They have collected over 22.500 reviews and earned themselves a Trustscore of 4,6 Stars. Tiqets is the platform to be listed on if you’re selling tickets to museums and attractions. But before you sign up, let's take a look at the advantages of getting listed on Tiqets:
- Great customer support: Their customer service offers 24/7 customer support in 11 different languages. (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese).
- Mobile friendly: Getting listed on Tiqets will increase your visibility and the odds of selling your experiences will increase due to their mobile app. Their App has currently over 1 million App downloads and sold more than 10 million tickets to more than 2,000 venues.
- Reach new visitors: Tiqets sells their tickets in 11 different languages and offers travelers 16 different payment methods and 15 international currencies.
- Free product optimization: One of the great advantages of Tiqets is that their content, meaning your products are available in 11 languages. You can use that for your benefit by implementing their translations and adding them to your website.
- Free marketing: You want your sales to take off, Tiqets wants that too. For that reason, they send newsletter in nine different languages to millions of their members promoting your products. Furthermore, they’ll feature you in their blogs promoting your region or theme.
Things to remember
Tiqets sells cultural activities all over the world to travelers worldwide and without a doubt, they offer incredible benefits. Before you join Tiqets we have three things you should bear in mind:
- Cultural experiences only: This Platform is for cultural experiences only. Online travelers can get access to exhibitions, guided tours, city passes, amusement parks, concerts and sporting events.
- Access to Asian Market: Tiqets' WeChat Mini Program allows you to access Asian customers through partnerships with leading tourism portals such as C-trip, Veltra, and LY.com. They also translate all your content into Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Pig Partnerships: As the official launch partner of 'Reserve with Google', Tiqets helps you get your venue listed directly in Google's many services, like Search, Maps, and Google Assistant. In addition, they have partnerships with hotels, travel agents and DMO’s worldwide which can quickly issue your digital tickets to their customers